Sunday, August 1, 2010

All old things will become new again...

Sooo my dating history is a bit extensive and kinda crazy...maybe one day I'll fill you guys in all the way lol. But anyways, my ex Brandon, whom I have known since I was in kindergarten which equals a long ass time fell off the map earlier in the year. He is without a doubt one of my best friends ever and I'm not sure that we can still be JUST friends if you know what I mean.
 So the fact that he fell off the map upset me seeing as how the only time we had fallen off before was after our breakup. Which is a completely different crazy story in itself. But anyways, after calling, texting, Facebooking, and even making a rare appearance on MySpace I decided it was time to surprise him at home. Now usually this is a COMPLETE no- no in a situation, but once again knowing him for as long as eeeever I can do this. So I show up and of course his little sister, whom I absolutely adore, goes crazy as does his little brother. But Brandon....wellll let's say this first meeting since sayyy January was a little awkward for us. And I was non too happy about that and I expressed this to him via Twitter. And this immediately solved all issues, he always manages to make things right again.
 So I come by to visit once again the next day, announced, of course and things were great! I feel as though a big portion of my life is back in action (insert cheesy smiley face here)! Now of course most of my time there was spent catching up with his mother, whom I do love dearly but talks nonstop! But as I said things are back to normal and I'm very happy about that! Now the dilemna is... what are we and what will you be...always and forever our question when it comes to one another!
But who knows...at some point All old things will become new again

No comments:

Post a Comment